The Church Ministries Bible Truth Christian Church
Christ Be With Me
Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me,
Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ on my right, Christ on my left,
Christ where I lie, Christ where I sit, Christ where I arise,
Christ in the heart of everyone who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of every one who speaks to me,
Christ in every eye that sees me,
Christ in every ear that hears me.
Salvation is of the Lord.
Salvation is of the Christ.
May your salvation, Lord, be ever with us.
- St. Patrick
Good morning everyone, from our home base in Hilo, Hawaii in the central area of the mid-pacific ocean. We are able to reach the rest of the world with our Sunday Service’s and prayers, the thing is being the pastor it seems I am getting sicker by the day and it has been over 4 years month- by- month- the sickness is getting worse and I am losing more weight, I thank the Lord I have the doctor I have- I seem to have one or two unknown infections- one is still unknown or could be something else- and I can’t find the right infectious disease doctor who can nail it down exactly, also I have a mouth infection which may be the same cause or may be two different infections, I am being treated for the mouth infection, which some doctors know what that part of it is, it may be possible that the one part of the infection has entered into my bloodstream and internal organs, which gives me a sickness and weakness to my whole system, “or could be something else entirely”. I could have a disease that could be something entirely different. My faith- and trust- in the Lord has made me able to do the things I can, I am still very weak, even walking down the street, I can’t go far without sitting and resting, this is emotionally bothering me, almost like living in the dark, also all the reading I have done- it seams I am very susceptible to a heart attack or a stroke, plus living with the pain in my mouth and gums, plus headaches from the two different non-cancerous brain tumors, one is a clot of iron blood, which when they first looked at the MRI of 240 pictures they thought I had a metallic object in my brain, the brain surgeon told me what it was, and the neurologist, the brain surgeon was searching for Trigeminal Neuralgia which would cause the pain in my mouth, then he noticed another accumulation called a Cavernous Malformation where the capillaries and small veins formed a mass resembling a venous angioma called a hemangioma which the symptoms include seizures and headaches. The object is a tumor of iron blood which shows up in the MRI, they say that 10 years ago I would need brain surgery right away, now a day they don’t do anything unless either one starts to bleed. I have lumps on my head, basically trying to stay up all night to do the Sunday Sermons, and I wake up with my head on the keyboard, I am pushing myself, and I should not try to stay up all night, but between the spiritual warfare and the computer problems, it adds more stress to my body. Pages disappear, and I have to write things over and the whole page shifts and changes, I get no pay, I have to pay for the Church site to be active and changeable, for others the Church site is all free for anyone to use, and there is all kinds of sound doctrine of the bible and the life and feelings of Jesus Christ. Mostly the Holy Spirit helps me write certain things, so the words are divine, and at times they are not my own, the words basically are given to me from above. And I have to keep the church online, plus the money it cost to be incorporated, and to keep the minimum payment each month to keep the church available to accept donations through pay pal, and this last year most of the countries that use or copy, or share with their own congregations, then by the piggy back method, the education of Jesus and the Word of God is brought into deeper areas of the country, so people from the congregation on their way home they have scripture and certain teachings of our Lord and Savior bringing notes and what they learned into un-chartered and new areas that missionaries don’t really get to reach- as each group head home and pass towns and villages they share with friends- plus when they get to where they live and share the translated paperwork notes- with their neighbors. The thing is they can share the teachings and scriptures with their home area, after they get taught certain lessons from the hidden places where they have services, so the education and sound doctrine gets spread all over the certain areas. This way we use the people that live in the area as missionaries and teachers so more and more people learn about Jesus Christ. Many pastors and ministers have written for permission to use the sermons and prayers- plus so many other teachings on the bible. Then they find out most everything is free, unless it is copyrighted by someone else. We also have received many letters of gratitude from many different countries; we still are trying to get the Name to the 10/40 window, so we can share the Word, scripture, and our beloved Jesus Christ with the Gospel or the Good News. When I felt better in the past- I was able to send out prayer letters for so many situations and prayer requests, and to tell you all the truth, we have return letters of healings, just through emails and the letters that have been written to each person or group, which is why I keep pushing myself to keep The Church going.
As you all know I am disabled, and God has given me the time to build The Church Ministries Web-site, and I barely am able to do the Sunday Sermons anymore, and now it is very difficult to also write prayer letters, my email system now is not working properly so I can’t even communicate regularly with many people, sometimes it works fine and sometimes it just freezes up. I pray one of my friends comes over and looks at the system. Many times I try to write a prayer letter, many times something bad or strange happens, between the machine or my stress or emotions, it bothers me that I can’t even open my email because of the stress of it working when it wants to, and feel so bad I can’t get in touch with so many that need prayer or just to talk or tell what is wrong- or their story. Now I have to go to verbal prayers at times, and I wake up with the prayer requests still on top of my chest. I have been trained well from the Lord. God has given me most of the spiritual Gifts and the fruits of the Spirit. As Jesus told us: And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. (Matt. 10:7-8) So the thing is with all the education God has blessed me with- I have to carry out His orders. He gave me all the tools, I have the office and I have the General Excise Tax License from the State hanging on the wall of The Church Ministries equipment and all the other paperwork that a pastor would need. I am quite a different person and lived an unusual lifestyle, so I asked my self why don’t I utilize my Biblical learning and my teaching and my way of life, to help so many others? I grew up right outside of New York City about 4-5 miles away across the river right near the George Washington Bridge which would be 175th street in Manhattan and I new the ins and outs of the city when I was a young boy, every time we would have a holiday we would go to N.Y.C. to celebrate or watch a parade etc. Later in life- I was a member of the U.S. Coast Guard and a member of the Merchant Marines plus a member of the Longshoremen’s Union- I traveled around the Port of New York, and made trips from Maine to Delaware, plus filling up large ships, of all kinds, making blends of fuel, pumping all kinds of fuel for the machines on each ship, plus took loads of fuel in all different sized tankers to get fuel to places other ships or boats could not make it into, so I traveled up small rivers to get to principle points to where they had tanks and systems so the trucks would load up and deliver oil or gas to smaller places, more or less we fueled many households to keep them warm in the whole N.Y. area.. N.Y. was the place where ships from all over the world would re-fuel so they could go back half way across the world; I hauled gasoline for all the oil companies surrounding the whole area of the Port of New York- so I had a special way of being brought up, as far as growing up as a man. Then I moved across the country and spent 9 years in California in all the major cities, from southern California to northern California, plus and I continued traveling and lived and worked in most every major city in the country, doing any type of work that was needed, God gave me a talent to be very smart when it came to different jobs. My life was different and I stayed usually where it was warm, it was like following the seasons in the summer- I was up north in the mountains, in the summer- I would be in the south in the deserts and the beautiful swamp lands which had a beauty all of its own in the winter. I just kept crossing the country seeking new adventure and new learning capabilities from people, I got to know all the different American Indian tribes and lived and camped with many of them getting to know their way of life. I have been to most all of the National Parks, and National Recreation Areas, and I always would carry my Martin 12 string guitar and sing Christian songs and other tunes to bring all kinds of people enjoyment, and always would have a gathering where ever I went. So this way I could spread my attitude of Christianity and shared it with others, as I told stories and showed pictures, my bible became my pillow. The thing is- I would say I lived and worked with about -50,000- people in my lifetime-, so I learned a special formula about life and people- that all the schooling could not teach. Plus God has given me the Gift to heal by just talking to them, praying, or laying on of hands. So why waste all of what I have sitting in this office, the only way would be to write on the Church website and this way I would touch some of the people across the world, even healings took place- it is about time I stopped studying and start doing what Jesus told us to do, help and teach others. The Church Website is all free, I can talk with them and we can approach everything God’s way through the bible plus a mixture of what God lead me to do and learned and what I have learned when I was younger. And the more people you meet and learn from, the more you gain knowledge of life itself, and if you mix that with the bible, well we can solve most any problem, and fix most any situation. I am now 54 and spent many years traveling, learned a lot about missions and many years in study and prayer, and know the country rather well. My schooling came later in life, I realized people need paperwork before you are accepted, but many have paperwork but they have not experienced the education the same way I did. More or less open with certain care, understanding people- with love and compassion, so it would be a different approach to sharing or teaching, so it doesn’t matter were you’re from, I can talk openly and freely it has been a hard road these last 4-1/2 years. When I was out there traveling decades ago, I meet people from many other countries also then I started picking up different languages, and ethics, God showed me a path of learning that mixed with all the schools, a special way of Prayer and love. I don’t understand what happened or what I have done these last 4.5 years, I have been celibate for almost 7 years, I can tell of a testimony about how God has saved me. I know God is there, but I don’t know -How this healing will come, the promises of God- all written in the word, all the gifts are there, He has been with me the whole time and I love Him so much, Jesus is so much in my heart, maybe I don’t pray enough but I am always communicating with the Lord, in spirit. I don’t understand, He gave me all these abilities and talents- and I can’t even leave the house most of the time. Now I have to worry about The Church closing, many people write and tell me how much they enjoy The Church, just imagine how many seeds have been planted, in almost 5 years. Each week I have a general prayer list with many people on it- plus I pray for all the leadership of our country, with the Presidential Prayer Team. God does the watering and Jesus gives them all growth and the Holy Spirit gives them all direction. We have a triune God that develop Christians and saves them all, God what have I personally done wrong? I want to follow You and do what You want! Please forgive me for all and any sins I have committed. Let me please be able to help Your children, please let people understand, that now I have so many medical problems, it is hard for me to help anyone, plus I look sick, and don’t look like a healthy preacher. I also have cartilage that is disintegrating at L-5=S-1, (lower back) which makes it difficult to sit for a long length of time, so I have to keep getting up and down, at times- I have to lay down to straighten up my back, plus now I walk with a cane, that was found by a C-Scan, because I found it hard to wake up in the morning and straighten up. Now I also have two black toes and my doctor thinks they are just smashed during the horrible move. It is strange, and they seem to be not looking any better. There is so many things wrong with my body, and I can heal others through our Lord Jesus, but I can’t heal myself, or maybe I am being healed and don’t realize it. I don’t want to hurt anyone, I just am too sick to let them know why I can’t write back, I have tried and it just gets harder and harder. Please everyone understand, this takes so much out of me that I don’t get back to normal till like Tuesday after doing the sermon from Saturday Morning or I try to get a jump on things on Friday, every week after week, I am almost afraid to do these sermons because of what it does to me, and how I keep pushing my self to stay up and write and how sick I get before and after, it is almost a block when Thursday comes around. When Thursday rolls around I get upset because I have to start setting up for Saturday and some weeks are impossible. Things going wrong, pages disappearing, notes just come up missing, and it is an all out war from the devil usually all weekend. I wonder if anyone can understand what I have to go through, and how many hours I have to work on each sermon, and it is all to save lives and help people, there is no pay- only to know that I am helping others and doing what God asked us all to do in the great commission for instance. I wish some of my older friends would understand how and what I have to go through each week or day now that I am really sick- I am so sick now I don’t know what to do, some days I just sit and cry because I can not take the strain of this computer or the devil and his agents messing with my mind and body- it is hard to even turn the computer on- because of all the stress and heartaches I feel and face, It is a battle almost, I should be laying on my couch and resting, and getting food into my system. So I can at least gain some weight. Most people I have met would have given the whole thing up all ready. This is how much I am dedicated to help, and now I feel I am not doing enough. I love the Lord Jesus Christ and I love all my neighbors as myself, but I feel God has given me all these talents; I should use them to help others. I am the pastor of The Church Ministries, I have to do something to help people who visit the church, and it brings me “joy” to help others. I spend Monday, Tuesday very sick, and almost feel like I am dieing, that is the devil, playing tricks with my mind. I want to write back to everyone but I just can’t, something always goes wrong, plus I have more pain here and there, and if anyone saw me in the morning they would just break down and cry. For me the mornings are the nightmares, I get sick and sicker, and finally by mid afternoon I can at least walk correctly. I pray I can write back to a few people and pray to a few people- I used to be able to do it every day, and I made so many friends, some just don’t understand I just lie on that couch now and just cry and pray in silence. These afflictions have hurt me more then people think, it has taken everything away, from my freedom to just being around people. I have many troubles, but now I can’t do much of anything, you can’t play the guitar when your sick, and at one time I had everything to give. Just giving my love to everyone, being able to smile and look at life a different way, trying to help and save so many others. I had an idea of helping people, to just preach in the streets, and heal people that need a healing with some prayer and writing or talking but there is no way I will be able to do it and I can’t even walk to the store or the post office anymore unless I lay down right away, there is no way I will be able to do this unless God heals me or they come up with some certain healing after I have been diagnosed- the stress of all the spiritual warfare has made it almost impossible for me to help people. I am so weak now I don’t think I could even walk very far and even get to the hospital waiting room, plus the Church/Mission was my original plan which now seams so far away and that is what I felt the people of Hilo, Hawaii needed, and it breaks my heart that my dreams to help others have just been erased. My plans were good years ago when I had my health, but there is no way that I will be able to do it now, we are all looking for a miracle, and all I want to do is give people a helping hand- even if you have been given the power to heal by God to heal others- the evil one will not let me help or heal anyone because I am just to sick to get to anyone that needs help from God. No the infection is not catching or contagious that is not the point. What I need is prayer and if I don’t get some soon I will not even be able to get out of bed. My faith is there- my trust in God is there- my attitude to forgive and help others is there- and all I see is sickness and more sickness, how would anyone else feel? I guess this is the way Job in the bible felt. I pray, I read the word; I love and believe in God, what more can I do? There are so many pains and hardships throughout my body- I haven’t even mentioned, and then I would sound like I am complaining. I tell you all- I am not complaining I am communicating - I am happy the way God made me, and gave me the gifts and intelligence to deal with this fallen world. I Praise the Lord, I worship the Lord, I love the Lord, I believe in the Lord. Still yet I am sick and losing more weight, one part of the mouth infection is still unknown, which would bother anyone not knowing what is wrong with their body. I ask for prayer for all the prayer ministries- and all the individuals that send in prayer requests to my email. I also ask for prayer that the Lord gives me the strength that I am able to help the people with all the prayer requests I receive. God Bless, Rev. Paul
Dear Heavenly Father, and our blessed Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, You have warned us about the world that we should not live in an abundance of material possessions. Teach us all the word of life, and that true happiness does not depend on different measures of possessions in this material world. But grant us the true gifts and fruits of the Spirit so as servants we spread what you have given us and to teach us the importance of Jesus and the eternal life with the entrance into the kingdom of Heaven. Lord we are all assembled to worship You, to thank You for all you have given us. To praise Your Name with truth and in spirit so the heavens can hear our actions of Praise and worship. We are all gathered here together as one, to do Your work for the Kingdom. We ask humbly for the joy to see the fruits of our labor and our offerings. We all are to follow Your word to Give and it will be given to You. So please give us Your strength to continue on with our service to You and the sharing of Your word to others. We are all eager to hear Your words, well done good and faithful servant and follow me as we enter into the inheritance of the Kingdom prepared for each of us from the foundation of the world. In the Holy Name of Jesus, Amen.
“Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. "For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it. Matt. 7:13-14 NASB
All discipline for the moment seems not to be joyful, but sorrowful; yet to those who have been trained by it, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness. Therefore, strengthen the hands that are weak and the knees that are feeble, and make straight paths for your feet, so that the limb which is lame may not be put out of joint, but rather be healed. Heb.12:11-13 NASB
Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts, especially the gift of prophecy. For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God. Indeed, no one understands him; he utters mysteries with his spirit. But everyone who prophesies speaks to men for their strengthening, encouragement and comfort. He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church. I would like every one of you to speak in tongues, but I would rather have you prophesy. He who prophesies is greater than one who speaks in tongues, unless he interprets, so that the church may be edified. 1Cor. 14:1-6 NIV
While Apollos was at Corinth, Paul took the road through the interior and arrived at Ephesus. There he found some disciples and asked them, “Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?” They answered, “No, we have not even heard that there is a Holy Spirit.” So Paul asked, “Then what baptism did you receive?” “John's baptism,” they replied. Paul said, “John's baptism was a baptism of repentance. He told the people to believe in the one coming after him, that is, in Jesus.” On hearing this, they were baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus. When Paul placed his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came on them, and they spoke in tongues and prophesied. There were about twelve men in all. Acts 19:1-7 NIV
So these 12 men, they all received the baptism of John for repentance from sin, but missing the fact of the new life in Christ. These men only heard bits and pieces of the Gospel of Christ. They believed but they did not receive the basic instruction and also the importance of the Holy Spirit. Our example is two fold, turning from sin through repentance, and also turning to Christ through the Holy Spirit. So these men were incomplete just like a lot of Christians in the world today. All through the book of Acts the believers received the baptism of the Holy Spirit in many different ways, usually the Holy Spirit would engulf a person on conversion, (profession of faith in Christ) So these 12 believers were part of the church (notice the church) and who are we, but they didn’t know about the Holy Spirit. So know these 12 were eager to learn and experience the part they were all missing, and the Apostle Paul laid hands on them and they began to speak in new tongues or may I say other languages, and also at the same time prophesied. So church this was also the place and time where Paul wrote the book of first Corinthians which all makes sense together with scripture and he did spend two years in Ephesus.
So my next question is how can we all lay our hands on you so you can all receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Other pastors and leaders can do this with their own particular groups some where in all the different parts of the rural world. We all must pray for all the believers and members and visitors that are looking and reading through a screen. We can try and see if we can pass the power of God into wherever you all may be, let us all lay our hands on the monitor and just repeat after me:
Dear Heavenly Father, we are all eager to be complete in the body of Christ please baptize each and everyone of us in the Holy Spirit through these wires that are stretched thousands of miles, so we to can obtain the spiritual gifts to be able to speak in new tongues and to prophecy, plus we know there are about 20 gifts in all, please Lord grant us with what You want us to receive. In Jesus Name, Amen
Now that you feel the warmth and some special tears of Joy, try to speak and do no concentrate on any particular thing, your spirit deep inside of you is speaking, leave your tongue loose and keep speaking, don’t be afraid of what comes out of your mouth, your spirit is speaking directly to God, which is a good and wonderful thing, and know one knows what you are speaking only your inner self and God, unless someone around you has gained the gift to interpret. The best part is Satan and his agents can not understand what you are saying either. Soon you will feel a peace like you have never felt before, make sure you are sitting down in a chair that has a back on it. You are all blessed whether you speak now or tomorrow keep trying and asking the Holy Spirit in prayer, keep trying and it will come to most. May you all be blessed!
Jesus died one of the most cruel and horrible deaths ever imagined as He shed His blood on the cross.
A Christian is to live a life of victory. We are not to fear our adversary, the devil because Jesus has already defeated him by his death on the cross (Hebrews 2:14).
It is important for everyone to understand that there is a real battle going on between good and evil.
Did you ever hear the phrase: "what a person doesn't know won't hurt them?" The subject of spiritual things is just the opposite. What a person doesn't know about the devil and his lies, will hurt them.
DON'T FORGET: Satan's main goal is to keep as many adults and children from believing and trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ as he can.
Why should we learn about the devil or Satan? The Bible tells us not to be ignorant of Satan's devices or purposes. To be ignorant of something means not to know anything about it. If we know about Satan's devises or plans, then he cannot take advantage of us (2 Corinthians 2:11). This is good news!
If you do not think Satan exists or you do not know anything about him, he could hurt you, and you would not even realize that it is him. If you do know about the personality of Satan and how he deceives people, you will learn to have your guard up and your armor on. His fiery darts will not be able to harm you when you trust in the Lord.
"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them" (2 Cor 4:4).
In this verse Satan is called the god of this world. Notice how the god is spelled with a small "g".
Satan is not the true God, but is called the god of this world because most people are under his control. Those who do not believe in the gospel are under Satan power. Satan is called the ruler of the darkness of this world. He is behind all the sin and evil that goes on in this world. His goal is to keep as many men, women, boys and girls under his control so they will not understand what the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ really is.
God is always shining the light of the gospel into a person's heart, but Satan who is a deceiver tries to put barriers in the way so the person will not understand or receive the gospel and be saved.
Satan blinds a persons mind with methods that we will be studying throughout this book, and you will begin to understand that there is a real spiritual battle going on. Satan will become anything to lead a person away from God.
Have you ever been blindfolded? When a person can not see, they are helpless and unable to find their way. In the same way Satan blinds the minds of people who do not know God and tries to keep them from truly knowing God. Satan does not want anyone to be saved.
AVOIDING THE DARKNESS
It is very important that God's children avoid all the works of darkness "Abstain from all appearance of evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22) Abstain means to "avoid" or "go without".
For example, if your friends want to watch a movie or play a game that you know is not pleasing to God and you decide not to take part in watching or playing it, this is to abstain from it.
Remember, just because everyone else may be doing things that are against God's will, you can still decide against following after those things. There is always a reason God doesn't want you to be involved with anything evil. Think about it, how much more important is it to obey and please God, the creator of the whole universe, than to try to please and fit in with others who are not obeying God.
10For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.
11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Please open your bibles to the book of Jeremiah verse (29:10-13 KJV)
To find encouragement for your life
1. If you could live your life over, what would you do differently
2. I would give more praise
The power of encouragement
A. What does it mean to encourage?
1. Webster: Encouragement means to be in the state of being encouraged, Encourage means to inspire with courage, spirit or hope, to spur on
2. Flatter me and I may not believe you. Criticize me and I may not like you. Ignore me and I may not forgive you. Encourage me and I may not forget you. Wm. Arthur
3. There is tremendous power in the giving and receiving of encouragement
4. Those who are lifting the world upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize – Elizabeth Harrison
A. The reality of encouragement
1. We all need sources of encouragement
a.) There is not a person living who does not need encouragement
b.) The reality is that we cannot live without being encouraged
2. There are various sources
a.) There is an encouragement that comes from other people
b.) There is an encouragement that comes from God
I. God never leaves you.
A. God will remain with his people
1. God makes the clear promise that He will be with His people
a.) Israel is about to be separated from their home but not their God
b.) The people may have walked away from God but He never walks away from them
2. No matter what we go through in life; God will be with us
a.) Joshua 1:9 “Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”
b.) It is God who brings the ultimate encouragement in life
B. God promises to restore His people
1. God is faithful to His word
a.) God will bring all of His promises to completion
b.) God does His work in His time – This is where we get frustrated
2. God will bring healing and restoration to His people
II. God has a plan for your life.
A. God has created you for a purpose
1. Psalm 139:13 –16
For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
2. Every person is meant to be a part of God’s eternal plan
B. God’s plan is a fantastic plan
1. God wants to bring Prosperity to your life
2. God wants to bring Protection to your life
3. God wants to bring Hope to your life
4. God wants to secure a Future for you
C. There is a condition
1. God cannot make you follow His plan for your life
a.) There is no mistake God has a plan for you
b.) He will not make you do the right thing – he will influence you
2. You have a choice to make
a.) You can follow God and receive the blessings of His plan
b.) You can go off on your own and do your own plan for life
III. God is waiting for your call.
A. God is willing to listen
1. God clearly promises that He is always available for us
a.) God is never out of the office
b.) God never goes to sleep
2. God cares enough about you and your life to listen
c.) There is no limit to God’s time
B. God wants you to find Him
1. God gives us a “map” to find Him
a.) Come: We must go to Him with all that we are and all that we can become – This involves our personal ability
B. God can be found
1. Every person can find God
a.) God states clearly that He can be found
b.) He has made Himself easy to find
2. You can find God
I. Do you feel like you are a prisoner?
A. What is holding you prisoner? – Bondage away from God
Personal self image
Problems of a painful past
Limitations that have been laid on you
Destructive personal behavior
B. God wants more for your life
1. God wants to see you free from the bondage
2. God did not create you to live in bondage
3. God has the power to set you free
II. Do you lack purpose in life?
A. You are of great value
1. God created you
2. God loves you enough to die in your place
B. You have a divine plan
1. God has a purpose for your life
2. God has a plan of blessing waiting for you
C. You need to follow wherever God leads
1. The condition of God’s blessing is that you follow
2. Now is the time to decide to follow God with reckless abandon
III. Do you feel like God has left you?
A. God never leaves us, never
1. If God seems distant guess who moved?
2. God will not leave you: not now, not ever
B. God will not let you down
1. God is faithful to us even when we are not faithful to Him
2. God is always there for us no matter how far we have wandered
How do we end this day? How can we still worship You and give You the proper thanksgiving for everything You have done for all of us. We need You close to us, we want You to be with us even after we leave this gathering. We need to stay in Your presence and in Your peace and your Agape love. We cherish You Lord and we so much want to hold You. We are up against such different forces, please guide us through the storms of life and bring us a sunny day. Renew our hearts and our inner souls, You are our life, hope and destiny as we walk through eternity. We love You all, thank You for Jesus and thank You for The Holy Spirit. We ask in faith and in spirit and truth. Please bless us all.
We just want to thank You for letting us be apart of the great commission. As we come to a close of our service today, we want to thank each and everyone of you for attending and sharing our service, we don’t need a building, we need the fellowship of our people, and we need to express our love to all mankind and to show the way to salvation to all that do not know Christ, and to have a personnel relationship with Jesus. We are the farmers that do the planting, and the watering, and our mighty Father does the rest, all we can do is love and forgive all people, and give a hope of joy to them until Jesus returns, it may be tomorrow or the next day but if we keep our hearts pure without envy and jealousy, and wanting money and power, God will take care of His children, I am a proven fact. Just to be here this day and be able to say this prayer is a gift from God. See you all next week, grace and peace be with you always, In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen
Well it is summertime and we will pray for our friends and family in our candlelight prayer, I want so much to re-write our general prayer for everyone, 1) I am too sick to give a re-write, 2) there really isn’t any changes to make, my love for all is still strong, I don’t know what will happen to me, I did gain some weight 4lbs. Please pray with me and for me as I pray for all my favorite people. When you are suffering you tend to understand more, but at times you feel helpless and almost like a prisoner in my own home. Father please heal me from the evilness in my body, so I can have the energy to re-write the candlelight prayer and make some changes for the prayers of the Presidential Prayer Team. Let the suffering be over so I can write a wonderful testimony, there is so much I have not even mentioned, and if I open that can people will be in tears for the years of hardship, but still God I love You for always being there for me. Jesus my love for You will never change, I just go through my mind for what You have done for all of us, and the pain and torment You had to go through to save us. Just watching on most of the films what they did to You, the film The Passion is the most graphic, and people say it was worse in real life what they did to You, and You never uttered a sound or said one bad word, or anything with bad language. At times I cried watching that film, the way they whipped You and tore the skin right off your body. No man would have been able to handle it and even live through it. And it just got worse and worse, Jesus my love- is with You through eternity. Thank You for giving us Your Holy Spirit to guide us and show us the right way and paths we should follow. I love You three and I can’t even describe how much love I have for You Three, and You are all one God known as the trinity. I want to be like Jesus, please show me and please end this suffering and bring into my heart pure peace, and be armored in a way I can never be hurt by the evil one and his agents ever again, and let me just stay to finish at least my testimony and to live a normal life where I can help many people. And have the mission downtown, and let me play music once again, and sing ballads and love songs to all of You. Please Lord hear my prayer- and bless this body of mine with no more fear at all, just love and mercy with full understanding. I ask these words in the name of Jesus of Nazareth. Lord I still have hope and I still have my dreams of helping so many others, please grant me these requests, and most of all I ask that You help someone that is dear to my heart. You know who I mean. Please stop the suffering, and let me get my teeth fixed and put back in, and be able to wear them. Lord You are supposed to take care of the evil that hurts the church, I feel bad just to ask. Because what all these people have done I still would not want to see them hurt. I pray that all the torment is over. And buried in the deepest part of the ocean, not the people but the sins, and let them realize what they have done in each instance, to hurt a human being. Please let them be taught what they actually have done and how many times and how many ways through all those years. Let them understand what each part of evil they caused, and how many hearts were broken in the process. Isn’t there a way to teach the evil a lesson without hurting them? And they will never want to hurt another human being- ever again. This is what I ask in Your Name Jesus. And thank You for caring about me, and giving me the life, with Your miracles I may never know. I praise Your name, and worship all three of You, and just plain love You all.
1.Susan Jones - I have not heard from her in a while, she probably got all her mail bounce back when the computer was down. Susan still cares and I still care and between us both we will kick this infection along with Johan and all his prayers and emails. Susan is having some medical problems I am pretty sure. I will pray all I have for this girl, she has helped me through the years and I owe it to her to bring her a blessing from the Lord, We have grown close to God together. I need to write her to see how she is doing. I am still having trouble with my email being curupted I need to find the right email- she has changed it so many times, I am getting returns I have to find the latest email which may be gone or buried when the emails got all corupted. Sunday's I am exhausted from doing the sermon and getting up and down, so I can write, plus a good 20-24 hours of typing, that is only shortened by the times I have to get up and lay down and straighten out my back all through the night. I owe her a prayer letter and I am worried about her.
2. Johan & Esther, with children Anneke, Jolene, and baby Simeon- Deo Valente Mission- South Africa. Johan has blessed me over and over with emails. He was sending me about 4-5 a day and he is not giving up on me he wants me healed and he believes in me and the Lord. Johan has out done himself -he still is sending me a few emails a day on healing and faith, he is an amazing man. Johan seems to be in some financial trouble and we all need to pray for his mission, he is taking care of 350+ people and they all need to be feed, and helped, I ask the angels in heaven to stand by and help this whole group. Johan has done more for me then anyone human on this website- he has kept me alive, he still writes to me with scriptures for healing and all kinds of stories on healing. And I have not written him back for a good while but he understands how sick I really am, but I wrote him just the other day, and thanked him.
3. Marcella- Living Waters Disciples Prayer Ministry- Marcella is special- she spends hours upon hours praying for people and for me, she is a blessing. I don't know how she stays on line all the time she must be like I was morning and all through the night, praying for so many others, she is a blessing to so many others, I pray I can do more- but I have many of the people on her list now on my list and they are being verbally prayed for-which is about all I can do.
4. Willy and Liz- Local Best friends- Liz saved my life taking me to the pharmacy, and to a few places to pay my bills, and to pick up a few things at the market months ago. I needed to talk to Willie he is like my best friend locally. Willie is a solid good man and he is always there for me, he brought me over some vitamins that I needed, that was a blessing, to help keep me alive, I have been getting sick for more then three weeks, now it is over, and I am wondering what is going on with my body. I weigh 114.8 with clothes on, see what stress and being sick can do. I have not weighed 114 since I was 12-13. Thank God for Willie, he took me to a new church and bought me a bowl of soup after, all we talked about is the Lord and the bible. I thank them both, I could have had a heart attack just the other day carrying a back pack, with things from the store, and I couldn't carry all the bottles of medicine they were just too heavy. When Willie took me to church, he thought I gave up on The Church, the both computers were broken so I didn't stay up all night and I was glad to go, now that I am writing sermons again I can't do both, I am obligated to a world wide audience, that uses my sermons for their own congregations, or Sunday school topics, or simple devotions. Willie thinks I don't want to go to his church anymore, he was let down when I told him not to pick me up, I need the fellowship more then most, and just to get out of the house would be a blessing. I don't know what he thinks now, and he thinks I just don't want to go to his church, but I showed up 2 weeks ago, he does not realize that I can't physically go. So here I get hurt and even sicker because of a broken heart. I wish people would understand how I fight the devil just sitting up all night and share the Good News with the world. Some people just don't understand how sick I am, and how so little local people care, or call me on the phone or invite me to somewhere when I can like Wednesday though Friday. My Church office is like a prison, and I sleep on the couch all day, everyday, walking to the store which is 4 blocks away is almost impossible now. Willie and Liz came over to help me the other day, so they had a tuff time with my desk, we all did, it ended up breaking- but I put it back together, I know they still care when they left me a few things at the back door. They still get prayed for and I still love them.
5. Karen - Local Elder Region 2- I sent a prayer letter to Karen, with a hi to Alicea, it has been a while. I feel better now and the computer is working so far about a few days. Those three weeks of sickness was the hardest part of my life. Lately I sent in a prayer request and like a New Years Thank you to all the people listed which is Karen, Alicea, Walter,Sen. Pastor Fred and Suzanne, Eric and family, Tony Z and his trip, Bishop Larry, Fred and Shirl, Hugh Keith and family, Darla, Keith Ratcliff who has suffered a bad injury and he will be under the knife and being sown up every muscle in his groan. I need to sit down and write a letter to everyone, but I want to be healed in some way, or it will sound like I am complaining, I need to bear with what ever I have to face. Everyone is getting prayed for and cared for in my heart, but I just am so sick still.
6. Walter -Regional Elder Region 2, I am praying and I need to write a prayer letter and introduce myself. I think I did write an email, prayers are with him. I still pray for everyone, I go down the list and hit everyone with a blessing.
7. Bishop Alicea Region 2 Just wrote Karen back with prayer and told her to say hi to Alicea. I also need to write to Alicea, I need to introduce myself to Walter, I have been so sick lately I do not even mess with the computer at times, for weeks it didn't turn on. Then I was over quota because I couldn't get to the computer to work, then I was to sick to write anyone for 3 weeks and then one day it just went on, and I am too poor now to send it to the shop. I had to spend days deleting all the trash mail that people send me. I must have had a hundred fake lottery emails, and another hundred that want to donate millions with all the same story almost. Then all the prayer requests.Then I lost the whole c-Drive (2 years of data) first, then after that the computer would not work.Then it started to work again, that is how I am able to do today's sermon and last weeks, but now I will sleep till Tuesday, and I don't know how I will feel. I hope everyone understands.8. Senior Pastor Fred and Suzanne- Kansas I wrote into the boards last week and sent in a poem the other day and Bishop Larry wrote me about buying some things in the Internet store. I think Suzanne is better, and doing ok, I didn't read any bad news on the boards. I sent in a prayer for myself, and to let people know that I am still sick, but my faith is building so I want to be healed of all the things wrong with me. It is a battle against faith and sickness. Sometimes it does worry me, when I can't do certain things like I used to.
9. Eric Lewis and wife- in California I need to write to Eric, I know he sent something a few months ago but I am not sure I just need to take a healthy day and write everyone. I did talk and pray with him on the phone a while back, maybe a few weeks. We talked for a long time. I need to call again.
10. Tony Z. and his wife wrote me I guess they are still around, they sent me their picture so I need to get back to them, maybe I can call now. Please help me pray for all of them . I hope everyone is doing OK?
11. Larry- Bishop Larry is another good friend in the ministry, that I need to write more often along with Jacob, they are both so kind to do the things they have done for me. So one morning I sent Larry a nice letter. Larry & Wife needs prayer, and he gets it- he has or had some health problems and two surgeries in the family, I know one went OK but I am not sure about the other? Prayers are still coming, everyday.
12. Fred and Shirl Nero-Florida -Fred had a battle with cancer and I believe he is doing better now. I need to see how he is doing. Daily prayer for them. They both need prayer. And they are getting it.
13. Hugh Keith -wife and family- California- Hugh is another good friend, and a blessing- I talked with him a few weeks ago and I was sick from going out on Thursday, a few weeks ago a he had some kind of food poisoning, he is a great person to talk to- when I get better -I am going to make it up to all my friends. Hugh has been so close to me out of the ministry, I need to call him or write him. Thanks for another letter, and the Easter card and Christmas card I called to thank you, I will call again. He has sent me many letters in the regular mail, that is how I got to know one of my Bishop Directors, he wrote so many wonderful letters, I wanted him on staff. In fact if Vijay does not answer I will ask Hugh for an extra Director He just sent me a beautiful card again, what a guy. So now Vijay is no longer a Bishop Director so I will ask Keith Radcliff, it may be late because I had to make the changes before the first of the year. I still can add Hugh later. He and his family are getting prayer.
14. Darla Izzo and children – California- Darla was in Hawaii and she left my numbers at home so I will give her my address next time. Same with Darla, and her kids they all need prayer, she lost her husband more than a year ago, I wish I could write more, it is this sickness, and I am so weak I don't even go outside. That is why it takes me two days to do this sermon, and I am pushing myself to do this, but I care for everyone and pray for most everyone I know.
15. Keith Ratcliff -Amarillo, Texas- Our new Bishop Secretary- for T.C.M.-Good Friend- He is a real good friend, that has been taken care of- we have had the best communication then anyone, and he says whenever you need- to call, to talk to someone, don't hesitate anytime, I will talk- that is a friend. Keith is a good man and I need to write or call him about his website. He has been a Life saver, and a comforter. He might have saved my life a few times, not just once, there were times there I couldn't hold anything down. And he helped me through it over the phone by constant prayer from 2 to 4 hours- Now he is going through surgery to sew up every muscle in his groan. The mucels are hanging down by his knee. He is such a good man, he lost his wife in his arms over a year ago, but he had a bad surgery to go through like 10 days or more, now I will call the house today and talk to his mom.
16. Bishop Director Joaquim Kalala and his wife- T.C.M. –Angola, Africa. He is a good man, they are all blessed and gifted-----but he helped me when I needed the help with the prayer ministry, it seems he enjoyed helping me, answering prayer requests, and he had a change in his life, and got closer to God. I need to write all my Bishops and tell them we are still on line hanging by a shoe string. I need to contact him again and send him the paper-work (Bi-Laws)if I can get the scanner to work, and get some money to buy some ink. Or if I had the combination machine working I probably could scan the paperwork and send it. That is my next project. Fix the scanner. I have tried but I can not test the machine without ink. Father please help me help Joaquim with prayer for him and his family.
17. Lillian Beal - Minister- Friend -We used to communicate a lot- but not much any more. I need to write her and see how she is doing, the thing is when I am done with this I will not be able to write anyone till at least Tuesday, my body just can't handle it, like when people say come on over, that is almost impossible, unless it is a good day. Near the end of the week. I wish people would just understand how sick I am, and I don't even know what is wrong..There are days I can't move, I just rest, that is all I can do, this past week has been hard 3 days I had to leave and walk and hitch-hike.
18. Bishop Director Paul- T.C.M.- wife Mercy, kids- Lesly, Hepzy, Belsy (Pastor:Director: Salem Voice Ministries) India. I have sent many emails of prayer to the family and to and for the ministry, Paul is a lot like me when I was healthy.I have to send Bishop Paul a letter of prayer he needs it with his family, so many things are going on there and they are not good, he does so much for people, he does the work of about 10 missionaries, he and the family need prayer, I just found out that he has picked up leukemia please Lord protect them- and comfort them- and help them all. My white blood cell count is always high, it seems to be fighting off an infection, what kind is still unknown. That is a major prayer- for the whole family ever since I found out, and his ministry is having a hard time without him, That is one that I think about everyday. I know he will be healed, he is to good of a man to suffer.
19. Joanna- Prayer partner and I have made several calls and a few emails but I heard they are having trouble at there job, her mother and father came up with cancer at the same time in 2 different places. Prayer is a beautiful thing, at times I just lay down and pray for those two. Joanna, is not the same because Randy just died about 5 months ago, I wrote about Randy in many areas, there is a memorial on one of the friends pages, he was so important to me and I really loved them both, and we used to have 3 -way prayer calls. He had just a heart attack waking home, no warning, just happened suddenly. I have to communicate with everyone, alI I can do is keep praying for Joanna and Randy and there families and friends plus Joanna's Mom and Dad's health and a complete healing. I used to take the names and sometimes the stories off Randy's prayers on the boards and add them on my main list.- They both are dear to my heart, we have been Prayer partners for over 4 years now he will always remain a bother to me, and Joanna a sister. Please Bless them both Lord. And help Joanna with the job without Randy being there, when Randy died Joanna changed, she will not write much anymore, and I know what the reason is, [Randy] she really cared for him. I have always loved them both, we had many prayer calls. And Joanna has always prayed for me on the phone for the past 4 years. Joanna has helped my life weather she knows it or not, she might have even saved my life one of those nights I was shaking and ready for a heart attack or a stroke.
21. Vijay - - India. He was a good friend and he wrote me so many letters in the mail, I can't get a hold of him and we need to communicate, he was one of my Bishop Directors, but I had to change the list before the end of December 31st. We all have been praying for Vijays Mom who is in ICU in India, she is very sick and her blood is not matching up so we all need to pray for Vijay's mom. I hope she is doing better, I know there are many people praying. I need to contact you. I wrote you an important letter, I need your answers. I needed him to answer me months ago. I am really worried about him and his Mom. Please Pray!!!
22. Bishop Director Jacob and wife Daisy T.C.M.-Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India. I need to write, my prayers are with you all, the flood was bad I heard, I hope everyone is ok. I wrote to you both the other day, and your response was beautiful. Thanks for the second email and the third, my prayers are with you both as you travel the islands and help so many others. Jacob and Daisy are doing missionary work through the isands of India, and helping so many people, he is even a bible teacher for GOA. I want so much to tell them that I pray and try to bless them always.
23. Elena Ramirez- artist, poet, painter, (prayer cards for the needy) she sent me two of the special cards where she does artwork and her own+ poetry. My Dear Elena- she has blessed me so many times I need to write and tell her I am still alive. I did a while ago, she wrote me about the golden compass. I did write her again, I hope she is doing fine. Then she wrote a few emails and they just didn't sound like her, she might have gotten hurt or in finacial trouble -it all depends. She has my prayers.
24. Jeff Gale- Australia- Director owner- Spiritual Warfare Prayer Warriors- I have been following all the requests and in prayer for each person, including the main three. He writes nice commentaries to all the prayer team and cares and prays for the whole team. The ministry is world based, I still care for the people, and their prayers are caring and the same with me.
25. Jan Loyally- and family S.W.P.W.-Australia Jan and Janel are still sending me prayers for the spiritual battles and miracle healing's, thanks for the pictures from you sent, you are a blessing to me and to everyone. I have not heard from Jan or Janel for a while. We were all close and loved each other including Jeff who owns the place. We will get back on track soon when I feel better.
26. Janel Kobylanski-S.W.P.W. –Australia-- same with Janel I need to write and thank her. She always writes faith and healing emails- and fights against evil for me. She is such a blessing for people under attack.We need prayer for all three of them.
27. Bishop Shawn Chamberlain- www.rootsandwings.org -N.Y. Bishop Shawn -I need to talk to Shawn for a few days, we need to catch up, we need to sit and talk for a few hours- like we used to. Or when I get a chance write into the ministry, or just call Shawn today, maybe I will call everyone if I don't pass out. He sent me a nice Christmas card.
28. Scott and Eileen- Baby Ministry Virginia, I need to send an email and tell them how much I still care It has been a while since I heard from them, but I know they are thinking about me. I still have their email, and sent them a letter, but did not receive an answer. They have a ministry that helps babies. I think they are having finacial trouble so we need prayer for them both, they help save many lives.
29. Mike from Mikes Prayer friends www.prayerfriends.org I have been following his requests for about 2 months ago, and prayed for each one, one at a time. I need to contact Mike and tell him what is going on, how I am too weak to even write or type for long periods, my prayers are with him and his ministry and his people that write in.
30. Columbus Murphy- Chicago, Ill. A prayer partner for over 4 years, Columbus is a blessing- I did send her some news and told her how I feel. She prays daily for me. And I for her. I miss her and care for her life and family. She is a blessing to me, and another who saved my life with care, prayer and love.
31. Robert and Judith- very close friends, I miss Robert- and as time goes by I don't even here from them any more, he tells me that I am always on the prayer list for-FBC-in Florida, but he does not contact me anymore. I guess our friendship is long forgotton. I will not forget them, I care and will love them and pray for them forever.
32. Larry and his wife. Still in prayer- FBC I hope he is OK health wise.
33. Kathy, Jimmy, Donna prayer for their loss of dad- Brother Fred- I wish I had more time to pray at his side-when he had cancer- FBC I love and cherish the whole family. Plus I care and pray for all the church people I can picture. They all remain in my heart even Fred who is with Jesus for almost 5 years now.
34. Pastor Bill, Pastor Dan, still in prayer- FBC plus the youth pastor is getting prayer. They are very special to me, even then, I loved the orchestra and the shows and the preludes I did and the specials with the drama teamand the sign language classes.
35. Mike and wife, Joe, Larry and wife, Beth and husband, the whole church needs prayer-FBC
36. Lenny and wife need prayer-FBC
37. Dr. K.P. Yohannan founder Gospel of Asia I have written many times but I don't get Dr. KP, in return, but he writes the main news to me. He is a blessing to have as a friend.
38. Amy at the monestery, and all the staff is being prayed for, I need to write- I pray that some money comes in so I can at lest maybe take a course- the book with everyones picture is probaby still open. I need to email them to tell them they are sending the wrong name on the email. I prayed that I had the money to send in a picture for the ministers book plus there is so much care and prayer from Amy, she has been very caring and understanding.
39. Phillip and Marie Hardgrave’s-Florida We both need to communicate more! I just wrote to him and he wrote to me. He is the last surviving Floridian that still writes, with care and understanding, plus care and love, need prayer! They are wonderful people.
40. Carol and her son Sean- we have forgiven them, and the staff and all the workers we pray daily for. I still don't know why the eviction, we care so- I don't understand why they gave me time limits to get rid of a cat that is loved and put me through the hardest part of my life, I was getting sick every morning, and could not hold down any food, because of the stress I lost 10 lbs easy and I am still losing weight, it was just to much for me as sick as I was, to move and not be able to even pack- talk on the phone-, or even carry anything. It was almost impossible, but then again the last minute God comes to the rescue with family type friends.41. Mr. and Mrs. Sakai and their two sons, which I love so much. I miss my little buddy, one of the sons. And they are prayed for a lot now, it is a sorry situation. But prayer can help everyone. They also broke my heart, but all I can do is forgive them and pray for them all, I pray for my little buddy for a miracle so he can talk, that is the love miracle we need and ask the Lord for. Plus love and prayer from the move. I hope it didn't hurt them, but I told them what would happen, and how sick I was and the electronics I had to move. Plus they knew I didn't even drive anymore, I love them all, and they are prayed for everyday, with full love and compassion. We had a wonderful friendship, and the devil almost destoyed the Church, the prayer ministry, and some of the weeks of the sermons, which effected many people all over the world. They still remain close to my heart with love and care.
42. Alexander-India-He got his whole congregation together and prayed for my health, with a picture of me they hung up, so each person could pray for someone they know what they looked like- then he got shipped off to a new job right in the middle of India. Don't know where Al is-- he is alone doing some project. But he is another daily prayer person- like Lillian. I wonder if he is still alive, a Christian in the middle of India with no friends is very dangerous, Lord please help him communicate. I did get an email from him and he was glad to here from me. I send him all the blessings I have to give.
43. Debbie and her son Aaron- Pennsylvania, I have heard from Debby, but there is still no change for Aaron's release maybe there is some chance with doctors for good news for Aaron getting out, we all are still praying for his release. I just wrote to them both, Debbie and Aaron they are both wonderful people. Aaron needs a blessing!! And I can feel he is on short time. Aaron I here looks real bad and sick and Debbie is trying everything posible to get doctors to help him and to get his release, I think and pray for them constantly. I will write them or call her if If I feel OK today.
44. Kim and Kevin who are prayer warriors- Local -I am always in prayer for them- they have tried with their ministry and seem to be doing well. I need to stop downtown and say Hi when I get a chance. Monday's I am still tired from the sermon, I should be down there praying for others. But it is too much for me on Mondays. I need to sit down and talk to them, and share the gifts I have. They don't even know my gifts God has given me, and the education I have had.
45. Brett - best surgeon in Hilo, I found out he is back, but all the numbers don't answer like he came and went, from like a mash unit in Iraq, and Hilo is light on surgeons, Brett is gone or I just can't find him. He is getting prayer for his family and friends. I had to be carefull moving, I lost 10 lbs over all of this stress. If he heard what I had to do and what I weigh, he would do something, risking someones health over a cat.
46. Herbert , Mr. Kirby of Hilo Dalily prayer for the sons and whole family. He gave me a good deal on a old Kirby. Please bless the family.
47. Pastor George- and wife, Daily prayer every day, plus the children and blessings on the whole congregation. Pastor George has always been one of my best friends along with Pastor Rob. George sat with me during all that pick line theropy and giving myself the bags of antibiotics. And we always had a bible discusion during the days he was always there, then he got that full time job, I just didn't get to see him any more. Niether one knows how sick I am. He does not even know I moved or really how sick I am. The next step is a nursing home, and I am not looking foward to that.
48. Pastor Rob and his wife Susie- and the congregation, I truley miss Rob we need to get back together and fellowship- I am too sick to make it to the Sunday service, but he has no idea I am still sick, people think if you are dressed and look clean that you are doing OK, but that isn't the case I am sick the whole next day, I would like to go but my body can't handle it. The same with George, Rob- he is also an electrition and he has so many jobs ahead with all his bids, he had to stop coming over. He got so backed up because of the weather, plus Susie had to help him many times on his jobs. My prayers and love are with them both, the same with George and his wife and family. I would like to get together again with Rob and George.
49. Shiigi Drug- Shannon Hashiro, Shannon has always been helpful and always has a smile even when she is busy, she has been a real blessing to me, she always wants to help and knows what to do when confusion hits, she is a real person, with a caring heart and always helpful with kindness. She really stands out, she has the care and the love and the intelligence. Please I ask for prayers for the whole pharmacy, Annette is always happy and asking me how I feel, with full compassion. I have not seen her in a while. I hope she is doing OK. Plus we have Sherry, Mel, Michael and Terry, and a few I know- but don't remember their names . Everyone has been helpful. I still see everyone the same way, and they all care about people. I pray for Shannon and ask God to bless her for all that she has done for me, plus for Mel he seems concered about me now, he has watched me loose so much weight and just get sicker and sicker, the same with the rest of the staff, my prayers are with them all, and I ask God for a blessing for each one of them.
52. Dr. Conner has always been close to my heart, and we have prayed together for many years now, she is so special to me, she cares and wants me better, she and the staff are so close now and they are being prayed for always and the doctor's mom Ethel. Everytime I visit we pray together she says some prayers with me and she instanly makes me feel better. Mother Ethel We have a constant “Prayer for healing ”we have been praying for Ethel for over a year now, and we are still are at it daily, last I heard she is doing better, I know it hurts Dr. Conner to see her mother sick, but we all have been in prayer, and I don't know how bad she is sufferiing now, we all pray for a miracle healing- By the blood of Jesus Christ, Please help us all to pray for blessings for the whole staff. In the same office we have a new girl Linda and she is a wonderful addition to the office, it is nice and calm now, and the new guy I met Friday and I forgot his name but we shook hands, and said a blessing our prayers go out to the whole office and staff for Doctor Conner, Linda and the new man I just met, plus Ethel, the Doctors mom. They all are kind and smart and I feel better when I am there and feel better after I leave the office, even after we go through a few prayers for ourselves, the doctor and I. Now we have a new man in the office to help- My prayers are with you all and still praying for Ethel's health, and I know many others are praying also, the prayer line is big, but once you know everyone you can get everyone to pray with you and for you across the world. Please Father bless that whole office, and keep them all in good health and we ask for a miracle healing for Ethel, love is the key when you pray for others- deep from within my heart. Dr. Conner is very close to my heart, and a good friend, plus now Linda and the new man I ask a special blessing for them both- plus Doctor's mom for healing and a miracle, I pray for them all to be happy, healthy and sanctified. Amen
54. Step Sister Barbara who has (Lupus) Needs a whole bunch of prayer, they told her she was going to die, when we started to pray and she said what ever they are doing keep doing it! Prayer for her son and husband are needed, now Barbara is only facing months to live unless divine healing comes and stays with her, it has been more then a few months and she is still working, but she needs prayer for a complete healing, it is something about her throat. Barbara is doing better my mom says what ever your doing keep it up, so she must be feeling better then a few months ago, it was very serious, but the prayers are helping, please Father I know she is not a Christian but can you make a way for me to be able to talk to her, and share the Good News with her, just in case, Please Lord help me or anyone to help Barbara know Jesus, especially now, I have her number but her husband will not let me talk with her, he probably has been listening to my half brother, and he does not even know who I am, or what I have been doing with my life. These are cridical times, she needs to know Jesus, and I pray that I am able to talk with her.
55. My mom and Leland-Bless them, daily prayer for them both- and a whole thank you for my mom caring about me, she has been sick because I am facing such darkness. But she has done more for me then "everyone put together in the family", but she goes through changes too, she is a blessing to me, she has saved my life many times, I enjoy having a loving talk, to put it plan- if it wasn't for her- I would be dead.
56. Mark, Lil, Gary, Glen, Gail and their husband and wives and children. Bless them all! and a fountain of prayers, to all my relatives, I love all of them but they don't even know Paul. They have no idea how much I love each of them. and how much I love and pray for them, they are family and family should stick together, I have not even spoken to any of the family on my mothers side in a few decades, which is wrong, I tried emailing my uncle, at least he works in a church, but the scriptures I wrote and the story, he just didn't seem to grasp what I was trying to say, basically that I love them and each segment of the family and the children I have never seen, there husband and wife- I never saw or talked to. That is no way to have a loving family, I love them all, each one of them and each child the rest of my days, and I will always love Gary, Gleen, and Gail (My first cousins)and Gleen got married and now Gail is getting a divorse
57. My little 1/2 brother, his wife and kids- -plus my Dad and Judy-Bless them all, in prayer daily. It is amazing that my dad knows how bad I am doing and I am the only blood relative left, and he would rather play, with a make believe family then his only blood he has left in the world, all I get to see is pictures, my dad is playing grandpa with people that aren't even blood related, and he is also playing the role of dad with my half brother, and 1/2 sister and their two kids, one girl and one boy, life is set for them, my half brother has more cars then I had in my whole life, and he is not even blood related, it was an accident with my mom having a son with another man, but my dad is doing all he can for that play time family man, with all kinds of gifts and presents. I still pray for all of them and I know I have sent them many blessings of love and prayer, I still would like to put my arms around my dad- so maybe someday my dad will talk to the only blood son or relative he has left. My mom asked for me to call him, he still does not love me, or care, and told me right out that he didn't want to help me in any way, even though I was facing a life or death situation- he thinks I am a lier, he has been lieing about himself and his health ever since I lived with him, and that was over 30 years ago. He takes care of his make believe family, with expensive gifts and showing off at the country club, taking the make believe family to the club and order what you want situation, I can't blame him, he has no family of his own, he cast me away decades ago also, and I am the only living relative, there is no one else left, just me, so if he will not help me in a life or death situation, there is always a chance that God will take away his heart of stone, and change the man with a heart of flesh, and have some love and compassion, with understanding for the future, my prayers are with them all.
58. Other step sister Debbie and her husband Paul-Bless them and pray for their future. They sold their business and need prayer, to help them.
59. Sis Shanna- Missionary (Belovedservant)- need to write her and give her a big blessing from the Lord, she may be off in some other country doing something to help and save people, I will wait for an email so I can return it back to her, and give her the thanks she needs. She just sent about 3 so I need to email her back with a blessing and prayer. I have them all in a special folder.
60. Debora Bates from Prim ministry and prayer ministry, at times I can get many different prayer requests and send some letters out for her ministry- I have not gotten any emails from prim in a while, but prayer goes a long way, plus we need prayer for Debora and all the people listed below.
61. Peter Samuel needs our prayers as he travels and being like a missionary, he needs help and prayer and to be blessed as he travels.
62. San Dee Harding needs prayer, and she prays for so many people, I send her what I can in prayer or blessings.The rest I do verbally, when you can't write some 3 page prayer letter with scripture and a learning story I catch up verbally, the love and care is there!
63. Rebecca- Florida- Blessed- I wish I could write a big letter and send her some money. She was the one that took care of the cat and put him on the plane and the shelter picked him up. She is a wonderful person, if she knew what I am going through she would be shocked, she would even fly out here if she knew how sick I was, if she had the money she would be here to help in any way she could. She is a jewel, that needs a blessing. She has suffered like Lynne, she went through all kinds of female operations, and other surgeries, she had a rough life, and she has suffered for a long time also, she Loves the Lord. And her future holds many rewards and blessings.
64. Minister-Terry and his wife and children- Florida-here is another (best friend) during those same years, he has never written, maybe because we worship the whole bible, and he and his congregation only use parts of the bible. And will not play any instuments, because they say there is nothing in the N.T. that talks about instuments. "Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;" [Eph. 5:19] "a psalm" is a poem that is sung with an instument(s)! I Pray that he understands some day, and I hope he realizes before or if someone gets sick. I did so much for the church plus on Wensday mornings when I could we would have a bible study, a long one that you can learn some facts.
65. Kenny who was my best friend for 2 years- plus his kids, his wife Gladis-Florida-We worked the food bank at the church and the big plant that stores all the food, we worked together for two years, he does not want to write because he said he would sound like Job's friends, Kenny was my best friend for those years, he hasn't written in years. We are praying for the whole family anyway!
66. Pastor Kenneth, Mary-Kenya, Africa They have a great ministry, saving and healing all kinds of people,we send them all our prayers. They help so many people even the very poor to give them all hope. They are number one in my book. And they write to me all the stories how God is helping them. I saved all of them.
67. Kurt Showers and his daughter Courtney- we all hope Courtney came home to stay. Help us pray for them both!!
68. Cindy, Tina, and Larry- From the old Pink Elephant, they helped me with much of my Christian Library need to find Larry's phone number and get their # here if they are still here. I Still care and am still in prayer for them all. I need to talk to them and bless them, if I can get a hold of them.
69. Barbara at the sally shop same store- Barbera is my favoite person and she has been a help as always and she talks to me like normal with a smile when Iever see her. Barb is home now, I guess her trip was cut short, or she didn't go to Germany, anyway I got to see her and talk to her this past week, she is a beutiful person, I don't know what happened but her son who is still in Germany- I pray for the whole family and miss Barb when she is gone. I miss her at the store, I enjoy talking with her.
70. "Deek"- "Sonny"-New Girl and Guy- Salvation Army, [same store] Please pray for the whole store. Deek has been a blessing to me and Sonny keeps smiling & helps.
71. "Helping Hands"- "Goodwill"- We pray for all the workers of both of the second hand stores “Everyone needs prayer” And they both have helped me. They have helped with books and things people would need for the mission, when I first got here, they knew my plans, and helped me when they could. I just found out that the store the helping hands got closed, probably for the rent.
72. My buddy in the old antique shop, on Kam ave downtown Hilo- I have seen him a few times last week, and he knows what I am hunting for, and he helps me out, my prayers are still with him, and he has helped me a lot.
73. Evangelical Free Church of America.-Everyone-run by Holly Fann still praying for everyone on the list I get one a week. The list changes every week, so there is a different prayer list for people all over the world.
74. Mary and Jay, from His Will Ministries, Wyoming. Mary and Jay have been blessings, we have a 4 year relationship going on love and friendship. I still write to them and they are always sending emails and praise reports. Mary knows what I am going through. And still yet we still comunicate, and pray for one another and all of there family and prayer requests for so many all over the world. They both are wonderful people and they help many in prayer.
75. Craig and Linda Hanson- “Best Friends” and 3 Children- Craig is still my best friend and my longest and I always will love the family, we pray daily for Him and Linda and the kids I never even saw. Even his older relatives we give blessings to. They are real and loved and cared for, we need to comunicate more, but he is a pilot Captain, and it is hard to reach him.
76. Trevor Steel- Florida- He also helped me through the hard times, Trevor needs prayer. Trevor had a hard life and I need to call him and write into his website.
77. Desiree from the Netherlands helped me a lot -please pray, I need to write her she tried so hard to help me, she deserves a blessing. I will find out how to reach her.
78. We can't forget Lynne our Treasurer, she needs prayer more then most, she has a personality of a saint, she is a saint, that is why she is under so much attack. Please pray for her healing.
79. Norm, Carol, David, my Japanese lady that helps, and everyone else that works there at the store..They are prayed for and forgiven of all things. Need to make things right even though things (hurt the Church), my love for them all carries forgivness and care.
80. We can't forget our family- Chick, and Jim and Yolanda Thank you Chick for the advice and help and talks. God bless you Chick, thanks and have a wonderful holiday and Easter. Chick has been so close to me he deseves a large blessing, with all the love he shared with us all!!!
81. We can't forget the rest of our family, Pam, Dave, Kawika, Bethy and
Mea- We love you all, and constantly pray for each of you we now know the problems of the schools and we undersand. We love you all!!!! Thank you for the help, Please heal Bethy of here broken leg- with God's touch!! Our lives would be so different if it wasn't for family, I owe them my life!!!
82. Robyn- hope she is ok? Her bother Ron is online, but she has not, she needs prayer.They both need prayer. I saw an email from Robyn so she is ok.
83. Dr. Trudy-need to write and pray. After I get settled I will write everyone.
84. Rev. Rodger Cristie, who has helped me in all kinds of ways to get me out of the house and have fellowship, and calm me down with scripture and prayer and just being friends, plus he had one of his friends clean all the bad stuff out of my system, it is like a body clean that go through your feet, and you end up with brown water, that came out of me. Rodger's friend acually does the work, like when Jesus cleaned the disciples feet, we ask for a special prayer for him too.
85. A special prayer and a bessing is needed for Alan, he heelped me and The Church, we all need to give him a special prayer and a large thanks..
86. We need a special prayer and a blessing for Margarette in Texas.
87. WE need prayer for Tom Durst he needs spiritual and physical healing.
88. We need prayer for Mary Lingenfelter she has cancer, Lymphomia we need prayer for a special healing.
89. Churile Wyn and Preeja Sushan, there place of worship was almost burned to the ground, but some of the building was saved. We ask for special prayers for them and the whole congregation for repairs.
All you need is love
I am also a member of the Presidential Prayer Team, and that is a honor to me, just to be able to pray for our leadership, plus all our troops the Army, Navy, and Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, even some Merchant Marines and all the Reserves stationed everywhere around the world, training and just stationed. Plus the men and women on ships and subs all over the world on duty ready for anything to happen. Plus I have my special obligation of prayer to Elizabeth Bradford from the U.S. Navy. Also we pray for all our leaders like the Senators, Governors all representatives, all members of the White House, the Cabinet, plus of course President Bush the Vice President, the First Lady, Laura Bush and all the President’s aids and special command units, plus Research Scientists, NASA. We all need to gather and to pray for the DoD, NSA, U.S. Treasury, FBI, U.S. Customs, A.T.F, D.E.A. and many other organizations, plus all the security in the airports, and state buildings, and so many other groups of security and government, And we have all kinds of Secretaries, (Secretary of Defense, Secretary of State, Sec. of Agriculture, Sec. of the Treasury, Secretary of the Interior, Sec. of Housing and Urban Development, Sec. of Homeland Security), Chief of Staff, N.S. Adviser. We should be in prayer constantly, the bible tells us to pray without ceasing, we should pray for all the families of the guys and girls that are fighting right now in the war. Plus all the civilian workers stationed in Iraq and in Afghanistan that have specific jobs that help the military. also for Memorial Day, Gen. Peter Pace- Chairman of the joint chiefs of staff. Adm. Edmund Giambastiani- vice Chairman, Adm. William Fallon- Commander U.S. Central, Gen. George Casey- Army Chief of staff, Gen. T. Michael Moseley-Chief of staff-Air Force, Adm. Michael G Mullen-Chief of Navel Operations, Lt. Gen. James T. Conway- Commandant of the Marine Corps., Adm. Thad Allen- Commandant of the Coast Guard. plus we need to add Josh Bulten, Henry Paulson, Ambassador Rob Portman, Ben Bemanke, Hamid Karzai, Ryan Crocker, Alberto Gonzales, Michael Chertoff, Mike McConnell, Fran Townsend, Robert S. Muller, Kip Harley, Ralph Bashman, Mark J. Sullivan, and David Paulson. Plus we all pray for peace in Iraq. We all need prayer and care for all the people who have suffered the bridge breakdown in Minneapolis, Minnesota , the President offers his prayers and help with all the local officers. Mary Peters, Mark Rosenker, Tim Pawlenty,R.T. Rybak, Jim Clack,Tim Dolan all the EMt's and doctors, the hospitals in the area, and all the road crews finding people that still may be hidden or buried. Plus prayer this week for leaders,Carlos Gutierrez, Gen. Peter Pace,Tony Snow, Margaret Spellings, plus all the workers in Minnesota, that range from the mayor on down to the road or hi-way management, and all others that are giving aid. Plus John Roberts who needs prayer, and there are so many others that help the president in all situations, so we offer our prayers for the families that are suffering.R. David Paulison Direc. Fema,- Direc. Of Secret Service Mark J. Sullivan, -Mary Peters Sec. of Transportation,& -Sec. of Defense Robert Gates, Prayer for all. Please help us all pray for each other to bring us all healing and happiness, faith, grace and of course peace. There is so many more but I am trying to keep up adding each week more and more leaders of our country. I need to add the Sec. of Labor- Elaine Chao, Sec. of Agriculture- Mike Johanns, National Secuity Advisor -Steven J. Hadley, U.S. Central Command -Admiral William J. Fallon. Sec. of Veterans Affairs,- Ambassador Jim Nicholson, Head of the F.B.I. -Robert S. Mueller III, Head of the Border Patrol- Ralph Basham, Director of the C.I.A.- Gen. Michael Hayden, Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy--John Walters, Secretary of Homeland Security--Michael Chertoff, Director of National Intelligence -- J. Michael McConnell, NASA Administrator-Michael D. Griffin, Secretary of Interior-- Dirk Kempthorne- White House Press Secretary - Dana Perino -Secretary of Health and Human Services-- Michael O. Leavitt Director, -Transportation Security Administration--Kip Hawley and if I missed any one God Bless you all!! I need to ad to the prayer list Chief Justice John Roberts, Justice John Paul Stevens, Justice Antonin Scalia Justice Anthony M. Kennedy, Justice David H. Souter, Justice Clarence Thomas Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Justice Stephen G. Breyer, Justice Samuel Alito U.S. Trade Representative---Susan Schwab -Deputy Secretary of the State Department-- John D. Negroponte, Counsel to the President -- Fred Fielding, Acting Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives--- Michael J. Sullivan, Secretary of Energy-- Samuel Bodman, Director of the Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives-- Jay Hein, White House Chief of Staff - Josh Bolten, Director of the Office of Public Liaison-- Tim Goeglein --Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff--Mike Mullen,---Secretary of Commerce--Carlos Gutierrez, Secretary of the Treasure--Henry Paulson, Chairman of the Federal Reserve-Ben Bernanke, Secretary of State--Condoleezza Rice,Secretary of Education--Margaret Spellings, Director of HUD----Alphonso Jackson, EPA Administrator-- Stephen L. Johnson, White House Chief of Staff---Josh Bolten, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff---Mike Mullen, Deputy Secretary of the Department of State---John D. Negroponte, Acting Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives---Michael J. Sullivan, Director, Transportation Security Administration---Michael J. Sullivan, Director, Transportation Security Administration---Kip Hawley, U.S. Trade Representative---Susan Schwab, Counsel to the President---Fred Fielding, White House Press Secretary---Dana Perino, Director of the Office of the Faith-Based and Community Initiatives---Jay Hein, Secretary of Energy---Samuel Bodman, Secretary of Commerce---Carlos Gutierrez, Secretary of the Treasury---Henry Paulson,Chief Justice John Roberts, Justice John Paul Stevens, Justice Antonin Scalia, Justice Anthony M. Kennedy, Justice David H. Souter, Justice Clarence Thomas, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Justice Stephen G. Breyer, Justice Samuel Alito, Secretary of Defense —Robert Gates, Director of HUD —Alphonso Jackson, Secretary of Transportation —Mary Peters, Director of the Secret Service —Mark J. Sullivan, EPA Administrator —Stephen L. Johnson, Secretary of State—Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of Education—Margaret Spellings, Chairman of the Federal Reserve—Ben Bernanke, Secretary of the Treasury —Henry Paulson, Secretary of Commerce—Carlos Gutierrez, Secretary of Energy—Samuel Bodman, Deputy Secretary of the Department of State—John D. Negroponte, Secretary of Transportation—Mary Peters, Secretary of Defense—Robert Gates, Commander of Multi-National Forces in Iraq—General Dave Petraeus, Commissioner, U.S. Customs and Border Protection—Ralph Basham,"NASA Administrator—Michael D. Griffin, Secretary of Interior—Dirk Kempthorne, Secretary of Health and Human Services—Michael O. Leavitt, Director of the Office of Management and Budget—Jim Nussle, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (appointee)—Steve Preston, Secretary of Veterans Affairs—Gen. James Peake, Secretary of Agriculture—Ed Schafer, Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy—John Walters, Chaplain of the House of Representatives--Rev. Daniel Coughlin, Chaplain of the U.S. Senate--Rev. Barry Black, Attorney General-- Michael Mukasey, U.S. Trade Representative-Susan Schwab,- Secretary of Energy--Samuel Bodman,- Secretary of the Treasury---Henry Paulson, Acting Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives---Michael J. Sullivan,-"I just want to say I hope I felt better and I could write prayers for everyone, I am just so sick -for so long they have to be verbal. At least we are praying for our leadership and all the important people of our government. God Bless all of you, all of your families, children, friends, and neighbors."